Welcome EAA Guests!
Greetings from the Conference Services Staff at Ripon College! Ripon College is once again
offering lodging in our Residence Halls for EAA visitors. We would like to give you the
opportunity to reserve rooms at this time.
The 2020 EAA AirVenture will run from Monday, July 20 through Sunday, July 26. We will be
lodging guests from Sunday, July 19 through the morning of Monday, July 27. Each guest is
entitled to a complimentary full breakfast every morning at our Pickard Commons Dining Hall
from 6-8 a.m.
- Single rooms are $64 per night- sleeps one person in a single bed.
- Double rooms are $78 per night – sleeps two people in separate single beds..
- $9.00 per night fee for a third person in a double room (no extra bedding provided).
- Registration and check-in is from 2-11 p.m. in The Spot in Harwood Memorial Union, located at 320 Seward St., Ripon WI 54971.
- Sheets/towels/pillow/pillowcase/blanket provided for each bed.
- Free lighted parking lots, fitness center access, and 24 hour on-call coverage.
- TV lounges, vending machines, and wireless internet provided in each building.
- Residence Halls are not air conditioned, so you may want to bring a small fan.
- Ripon College is located 19 miles (or 25 minutes) from the EAA grounds.
- You will receive a confirmation letter after we receive your registration form.
- Keys are provided for security and must be returned to the registration desk at the time
of checkout at 9:00 a.m. There will be a $25.00 charge if a key is not returned.
- Refunds will be honored, except for a $15.00 handling fee, if postmarked by July 1,
- No refunds for early departures.
- We accept check or money order, and your entire balance is due prior to arrival.
We ask that you register for your breakfast. Breakfast each morning is free with your stay, but
please indicate on the registration form the number of guests that will be enjoying breakfast each
morning so that we can ensure quantities.
You may download, fill out and return this EAA Reservation Form (2020) with payment to:
300 West Seward St.
Ripon WI 54971
If you have questions, feel free to contact the office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. CST at (920) 748-8164 or [email protected].