Welcome EAA Guests!
Greetings from the Conference Services Staff at Ripon College! Ripon College is once again offering lodging in our Residence Halls for EAA visitors. We would like to give you the opportunity to reserve rooms at this time.
The 2019 EAA Fly-In will run from Monday, July 22 through Sunday, July 28. We will be lodging guests from Sunday, July 21 through the morning of Monday, July 29. Each guest is entitled to a complimentary full breakfast every morning at our Pickard Commons Dining Hall from 6-8 a.m. The breakfast will include a variety of hot breakfast entrees, fruits, pastries, meats, coffee and juice.
Features Ripon College is offering our EAA guests are:
- Single rooms are $62 per night- sleeps one person in a single bed.
- Double rooms are $77 per night – sleeps two people in separate single beds..
- $9.00 per night fee for a third person in a double room (no extra bedding provided).
- Sheets/towels/pillow/pillowcase/blankets set up on each bed.
- Laundry facilities, free lighted parking lots, and 24 hour front desk coverage.
- TV lounges, vending machines and wireless internet are provided in each building. New in 2018: Johnson Hall Main Lounge is air conditioned! Note this is just the lounge, not the rooms.
- Registration and check-in is from 2-11 p.m. in The Spot in Harwood Memorial Union, located at 320 Seward St., Ripon WI 54971.
- As of 2018 our check-in location has changed to be in one of our dining locations, The Spot. We will be providing beer, wine and snacks in this location throughout the week, which we will refer to as the Hangar for the week of EAA.
- We do not provide cots, air mattresses, additional beds or additional linens in the rooms.
- Residence Halls are not air conditioned, so you may want to bring a small fan.
- Ripon College is located 19 miles (or 20 minutes) from the EAA grounds.
- You will receive a confirmation letter about 2 weeks after we receive your registration form.
- Keys are provided for security and must be returned to the registration desk at the time of checkout at 9 a.m. There will be a $25.00 charge if the key is not returned.
- Refunds will be honored, except for a $15.00 handling fee, if postmarked by July 1, 2019.
- No refunds for early departures.
- We accept check or money order, and your entire balance is due prior to arrival.
We are asking that you register for your breakfast. Breakfast each morning is free with your stay, but please indicate on the registration form the number of guests that will be enjoying breakfast each morning.
You may download, fill out and return this EAA Reservation Form (2019) with payment to:
300 West Seward St.
Ripon WI 54971
If you have questions, feel free to contact the office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. CST at (920) 748-8164 or [email protected].